Hilfe für die erste Besuch in Deutschland / Europa park

Hinweis zum Erstellen eines Beitrags:
Das Antworten in diesem Forum ist nicht möglich. Wenn du möchtest, dass ein Thema wieder aus dem Archiv geholt wird, dann wende dich bitte an einen Moderator per PN oder schreibe uns als Gast eine E-Mail an kontakt@ep-board.de . Vielen Dank.
Miles Hi

Beitrag Hilfe für die erste Besuch in Deutschland / Europa park »

Greetings from spain, this is going to be my first visit to Germany and Europa Park of course.
We only have 2 days to visit Europa park which are thursday and friday 01-02 september and would like to answer a few questions:

- what will the attendance / queues be like on these days?
- which rides are best to go on first in the morning?
- which are the best shows to see? because I doubt if I will have time to see them all
- what restaurants would you recomend inside the park?

Also any other tip for a first time visit would be appreciated

Grüße aus Spanien, dies ist mein erster Besuch in Deutschland und Europa Park selbstverständlich sein.
Wir haben nur 2 Tage, um die Europa-Park Donnerstag sind und Freitag 1-02 September und möchte ein paar Fragen beantworten zu besuchen:

- Was wird in der Anwesenheitsliste / Warteschlangen werden wie an diesen Tagen?
- Die Fahrten sind am besten auf den ersten in der Früh gehen?
- Die besten Shows zu sehen sind? weil ich zweifle, ob ich Zeit haben, um alle zu sehen
- Was würden Sie Restaurants innerhalb des Parks zu empfehlen?

Auch alle anderen Tipp für ein erstes Mal zu besuchen wäre willkommen

sorry für das Schreiben in Englisch und Deutsch, aber ich dont speak Deutsch und die Übersetzung von Google ist nicht sehr gut.

Gast

Beitrag Re: Hilfe für die erste Besuch in Deutschland / Europa park »

hi Miles,

first, how old are you, and do you have kids with you?
And what do you like more, darkrides/animatronic-shows or thrill-attractions (coaster and so on)

Best Regards,
Papsi

Papsi
Board-User

Oh, ich war ja noch gar nicht angemeldet, also konnte ich den o.a. Post nicht editieren, aber ich wollte doch noch was wichtiges hinzufügen: :D :D

Buenos días, Miles,

Bienvenidos a Alemania! Espero que te diviertas en el Europa Park.

Mis mejores deseos,
Papsi

Miles Hi

Hola Papsi,
I am 36 and travelling with my 10 year old daughter and my girlfriend, we like mostly thrill rides, but we want to go on all the rides and see the best shows, and i doubt if we can see all the shows in 2 days.

As well as Europa park we are going to Phantasialand, Tripsdrill and Holiday Park, but only one day each and I already know what to see there.

schubiduu
EP-Boarder

Miles Hi hat geschrieben:Hola Papsi,
I am 36 and travelling with my 10 year old daughter and my girlfriend, we like mostly thrill rides, but we want to go on all the rides and see the best shows, and i doubt if we can see all the shows in 2 days.

As well as Europa park we are going to Phantasialand, Tripsdrill and Holiday Park, but only one day each and I already know what to see there.
Heya,
if you like the thrill rides, I suggest you to go to the EP-Stadtion at 8. 45 the first day. (on the left side, right after they checked your tickets) Take the first train and leave the train at the Spain Station. It's the best and fastest way to EPs Coaster "Blue Fire". On the 2nd day I would suggest you to be in front of the door right before 9 am and hurry for Silver STar. Afterwards I would suggest Poseidon or Mattherhorn Blitz.
Generally: Do as many rides as possible before 10 am (when the Park gets fuller and fuller...) If you are there early morning you could do some rides without waiting much.
If you have to wait more than 60 minutes somewhere: Don't queue there and try it again laters. You can start waiting at a ride till the park closes officially. They just close the queue at that time, but it doesn't matter how long it takes till your ride is finished.

Don't miss the big Show in the Arena (Spain), their ice-skating-show "Pure Ice" in Greece and "Magia Nuova" in Italy. They're all definitely worth seeing.
I also could highly recommend their show "Imperio" at 10 pm in their Ressort Hotel "Colosseo". you don't have to be a guest there. Just go there and enjoy it. It's worth it!!
I hope I was able to help you a little bit!
Enjoy your time in Rust!
** EP 2011* *
2. bis 12. Juni 2011
29. Juli bis 4. August 2011

Bon Jovi

12. Juni 2011 - München
14. Juli 2011 - Zürich
16. Juli 2011 - Mannheim
22. Juli 2011 - Wien

New York - 31. Dezember 2011 bis 6. Januar 2012

bigboss1990
EP-Boarder
Name: Kai

Something that worked fine for me twice, is riding SilverStar and EuroSat between 1pm an 2pm. Then most of the trains should be on the rail and these two coasters have their highest capacity then. (You say your daughter is 10, so check out if she has already the required height for each coaster before getting into the line! Some personell are said to be very strict at this point.)

Furthermore, I recommend Poseidon to be the first ride of at least one day. Especially if it is a warm day, you'll have to wait very long later. If the station is empty after your first ride, stay in the boat for a 2nd one! The fastest way to get there is to pass the Mercedes Benz Hall (SilverStar's station) on the left and walk across the small bridge.

Oh, and you should also ride Matterhornblitz, EuroMir (not the same coaster as EuroSat) and FjordRafting as early as possible. For a Darkride, you'll barely have to wait more than 5-10 Minutes at all.
"I wish I could stay in this moment forever... but then it wouldn't be a moment." - Max Caulfield (Life Is Strange)

Gast

Thanks a lot!!
they are great tips that will surely help me get a few more rides in the mornings.
My daughter is 1.45 so the will be no problem there, she has already gone on other coasters in england and spain with no problem.

we will see all the shows you recomend also, and try to see the one in the Colosseo if we have enough time.

thanks again!!!

see you!